🪙Tokenomics

The tokenomics for NPC are simple and intuitive.

On July 26, 2023, the total human population was recorded on-chain.

The total supply is 8,050,126,520.

It is the combined total of both NPC (erc20) and NPCMFT (erc1155) in circulation.

More info

  • Fair launch. Everything is on the market. 99% of all NPC tokens have been sent to the Uniswap liquidity pool. The remaining 1% of the supply was added as NPCMFT to Sudoswap as a proof-of-concept.

  • Zero transaction tax. As every NPC knows, the only taxes you should be paying are to your government.

  • Locked and renounced. LP tokens were locked for 77 years (until the year 2100) for someone's great-great-grandchildren. The contract is officially renounced.

NPC trades on both Ethereum and Coinbase's L2 Base

  • On Ethereum: trades on Uniswap

  • On Base: also trades on Uniswap, just change network to Base

Last updated